Healthy and trouble-free cooking depend on the perfect selection of cookware. The toxic-free Greenpan cookware cooks healthy food, and its non-stick surface is essential for straightforward and enjoyable cooking. But it is impossible to keep a frypan healthy without proper care.
How do I clean GreenPan cookware?
GreenPan is a popular cookware for its healthy and non-stick ceramic coating. But you must take proper care of the product. Cleaning is the most important aspect of cooking utensils maintenance.
- Clean the waste immediately: Several waste products, including oil stains and others, stick to the cookware when cooking food. If you do not wash them immediately, they may be dry, and you will find it hard to remove them.
- Use non-abrasive cleaner: You can use dishwasher soap or detergent to properly remove the specks of dirt from the pan. Be careful; using abrasive chemicals is harmful to GreenPan cookware. So, avoid them if you want to ensure the sustainability of the cookware.
- Rub the surface: A soft brush or a sponge is necessary for rubbing the surface. It will make every inch of the cookware free from dirt. The brush should be smooth. Otherwise, it can damage the cookware quickly. Now, take sufficient water and clean the cookware surface throughout.
- Dry: You can dry the GreenPan cookware in two ways. First, you can use a soft cloth to wipe the cookware. Secondly, you can keep the cookware under the ceiling fan, and the wind will remove the water from your pan.
How do I season GreenPan cookware?
Generally, seasoning is not a must for GreenPan cookware because it is high-performance and well-manufactured. Using extra virgin olive oil and canola oil before starting cooking is enough to remove the stickiness of the pan. Although seasoning is optional for GreenPan cookware, you can do it for better performance.
- Preheat the pan: First, you should heat the GreenPan cookware for 2–3 minutes. This task is the first one that starts the seasoning process.
- Apply olive oil or canola oil: Oil is a must for seasoning cookware properly. To season it, you can add vegetable oil, olive oil, canola oil, or other oils. But the three mentioned oils will be best for the process. After selecting the oil, you will spread it on the cookware surface. You have to spread the oil so that the oil touches every inch of the cookware.
- Heat the pan again: You have to turn the stove on again to heat the GreenPan after applying oil to its surface. This process will be continued until the smoke
- Turn off the stove: When you notice slight smoke coming from the cookware surface, you will turn the stove off and remove the pan from the stovetop.
- Rub the surface: Now, take a soft towel or tissue paper and rub the cookware surface with oil. The paper towel will absorb the oil.
Now, your cookware is completely seasoned. You can repeat the tasks two or three times if you want better performance from your cookware.
How do I take proper care of GreenPan cookware?
However, nothing can be in good condition unless it is properly cared for. Taking proper care of cookware increases its longevity. Every cookware user wants to use sticking-free cookware. Moreover, having a charming outlook is also a desirable characteristic of cookware.
- Wash regularly: Washing cookware immediately after use is essential because it prevents food from sticking and makes cleaning easier. When you keep your cookware dirty for several hours, the waste on the surface gets dried and sticks to the surface. Thus, it can be damaged quickly, and its non-stick feature may be lost. So do not delay washing the cookware.
- Avoid using metal utensils: The non-stick surface of GreenPan cookware is stiff and durable. However, using metal utensils excessively can quickly damage the surface. Thus, you will be deprived of long-lasting use of the cookware. Removing stuck foods from a cookware surface using a metal utensil is easy. But the short-term advantage can be reliable for long-term destruction. So, using wooden and plastic utensils is the best way.
- Avoid the dishwasher: The GreenPan cookware manufacturing company suggested using a dishwasher to clean the pots and pans. Moreover, GreenPan cookware is stiff and trustworthy. But, if there is sufficient time on your hands, it is better to clean the cookware with soapy water using your hands. This process is the best, and it makes the cookware perform better.
- Avoid harsh chemicals: GreenPan cookware is trustworthy but should not be cleaned with harsh chemicals. Using harsh chemicals is significantly responsible for decreasing the longevity of the product. A mild soap or detergent is the best cleaning solution.
You can browse www.greenpan.us for more information about the cookware set.