Founded by Carl Sontheimer in 1973, Cuisinart has evolved and grown into a great kitchen accessories supplier. Some of the products they offer include cookwares, bakewares, blenders, dinnerware, microwave ovens, tea kettles, flatwares, coffee makers, slow cookers, glassware, and much more. If you want chemical-free cooking with an easy to clean, comfortable handle, oven-safe, durable, etc., features cookware, then buy Cuisinart ceramic cookware sets. Read this Cuisinart Ceramic Cookware Reviews article to know more about this brand of cookware sets.
Our Recommend Best Cuisinart Ceramic Cookware Comparison Chart
|Images||Ceramic Cookware||Piece||Material Type||Price|
|Editor's ChoiceCheck Price||Cuisinart 59-10CH 10 Piece Champagne Set, 10.25"|
|Quality ChoiceCheck Price||Cuisinart GG-12 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set|
|Cheap ChoiceCheck Price||Cuisinart 54C-11BK Advantage Ceramica XT Cookware Set, Medium, Black|
The cookware sets created by Cuisinart are some of the best designed. Also, they are sturdily built, and using them is very effortless.
Summary of Contents
- 1 Our Recommend Best Cuisinart Ceramic Cookware Comparison Chart
- 2 Top 3 Cuisinart Ceramic Cookware Reviews 2021
- 2.1 Cuisinart 59-10CH champagne set (Our Top Pick)
- 2.2 Pros:
- 2.3 Cons:
- 2.4 Cuisinart GG-12 GreenGourmet 12-piece nonstick ceramic cookware set
- 2.5 Pros:
- 2.6 Cons:
- 2.7 Cuisinart 54C-11BK Advantage Ceramica XT cookware set
- 2.8 Pros:
- 2.9 Cons:
Top 3 Cuisinart Ceramic Cookware Reviews 2021
Since we understand that many people like you’ve no time to research the best ceramic cookware sets, we decided to do the homework for you. Below are the 3 best Cuisinart cookware sets on the market.
Cuisinart 59-10CH champagne set (Our Top Pick)
Our number one best ceramic cookware set is Cuisinart 59-10CH champagne set comprises 1,1/2-quart saucepan with cover, 2,1/2-quart saucepan with cover, 3-quart sauté pan with helper handle & cover, 8-quart stockpot with cover, 8-inch skillet, and 10-inch skillet. Cook healthy food that is free of chemicals like PFOA and PTFE. The Nano-ceramic interior ensures that food cooks evenly and it doesn’t stick to the surface. The riveted stick handles are comfortable so that the user can have ample time cooking. Also, it is oven safe up to 350 degrees F. The pot or pan is included with this model. So buy this cookware set and cook for your guests all kinds of food.
Technical Specifications of the Cuisinart 59-10CH champagne cookware set:
|Type||Cuisinart 59-10CH champagne|
|Construction:||heavy-gauge aluminum core|
|Can be used:||stovetop or in the oven|
|Shatter-resistant glass lids:||Yes|
|PTFE, PFOA, and petroleum Free:||Yes|
|Scratch-resistant :||Yes, exterior and interior|
- It is sturdily built with a heavy-gauge aluminum core that ensures there is even heat distribution.
- It has a glass cover that makes viewing of food to be easy without losing heat.
- Cleaning the cookware set is easy as it comes with a scratch-resistant exterior.
- Its nonstick interior helps clean the pans and pots easily.
- You can use it on the stovetop or in the oven.
- Non-toxic pots and pans
- The riveted stick handles provide comfort for easy cooking
- It allows the user to cook healthy food as it is free of PTFE, PFOA, and petroleum
- The cookware set doesn’t come with a lid even though they advertise otherwise.
- You cannot use metal utensils on the ceramic surface as it will chip off easily.
Cuisinart GG-12 GreenGourmet 12-piece nonstick ceramic cookware set
The Cuisinart GG-12 green gourmet ceramic nonstick cookware set is beautiful cookware that will blend easily with other kitchenware. The cookware set comes with an 8-inch skillet, 10-inch lidded deep frypan, 1-1/2-quart lidded saucepans, 2-1/2-quart lidded saucepans, 3-quart lidded everyday pan, 6-quart lidded Dutch oven, and steamer insert. All of these are made of hard-anodized aluminum material. They have a handle that provides comfort and a glass lid for monitoring food as it cooks. The ceramic non stick surface ensures that no food sticks and the food is free of PFOA and PTFE chemicals. Also, the nonstick pots and pans are made of recyclable Stainless steel, which is an environment-friendly feature that most of the cookware doesn’t offer.
Technical Specifications of the Cuisinart GG-12 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12- Piece Ceramic Cookware Set:
|Surface:||Water-based Ceramica nonstick|
|Oven and broiler safe:||up to 400 degrees F|
|Interior:||Petroleum-Free ceramic-based non stick|
|Handles:||made of 70% recycled Stainless steel|
|Shatter-resistant glass lids:||Yes|
|PTFE, PFOA, and petroleum Free:||Yes|
- The cookware conducts high heat very well, resulting in less energy use and even heat distribution.
- It is effortless to clean because of its nonstick ceramic surface and scratch-resistant exterior.
- The frying pan is safe to use as its pots and pans are free of toxic chemicals like PFOA and PTFE.
- The cookware has a glass cover that enables the user to see what they are cooking without losing heat or moisture inside the pan or pot.
- It also oven and broiler safe.
- It is not dishwasher safe. So hand washing is preferred with this model.
- The nonstick surface is not very durable as it starts to stick after some time. So high heat can damage the Fry Pan.
- Hand wash it and avoid using metal utensils.
Cuisinart 54C-11BK Advantage Ceramica XT cookware set
Are you on a low budget but looking for quality cookware set from Cuisinart? The Cuisinart 54C-11BK advantage ceramic cookware set is a durably built but affordable cookware set. The 11-piece cookware set is greatly designed that it will make your kitchen look even better. It has aluminum at the core of the pan, which ensures that there is even heat distribution. This eliminates hot spots. The cookware brand has developed its own ceramic coating that has a titanium-reinforced ceramic nonstick interior for easy food release and cleaning. Cuisinart cookware’s unique feature is that it is free of dangerous chemicals such as PFOA, PFOS, and PTFE. The handles are comfortably built for easy cooking and stay cool in medium heat. The glass lid prevents loss of heat and moisture while at the same time allowing monitoring of food. This is amazing cookware set for a family.
Technical Specifications of the Cuisinart Advantage Ceramica XT Cookware Set, Medium, Black:
|PFOA, PFOS, and PTFE Free:||Yes|
|Oven and broiler safe:||up to 350 ̊F|
|Interior:||titanium-reinforced ceramic nonstick|
|Compatible with:||gas, electric, glass-ceramic, and halogen stovetops|
- Built of strong aluminum material for even heat distribution and longevity
- The handles provide comfort to the cook
- The ceramic nonstick coating made this cookware stain resistant.
- The glass lid allows viewing of food without losing moisture or heat
- It is free of PFOS, PTFE, and PFOA, which are harmful to our health
- The ceramic nonstick surface is easy to clean
- Not very durable, hence should be handled with great care.
I love the Cuisinart cookware brand and have been using their Cuisinart 54C-11BK advantage ceramic XT cookware set for a while now. I believe that the other two Cuisinart cookware sets on this list perform well and help the user prepare delicious meals. Cuisinart cookware sets are well made, and their designs are out of this world. You will never regret using one of their ceramic cookware sets, especially if you want to practice healthy cooking.