The Miracle Maid cookware brand has been a popular pot and pans manufacturing brand since 1935. Its quality pots and pans are good in several aspects. But what is Miracle Maid cookware made of? If the users get the answer, they can be aware of the cookware’s advantages and health benefits.
The brand utilizes a combination of steel and aluminum to manufacture Miracle Maid pans. Stainless steel is a durable material, and aluminum increases the pan’s even-heating performance.
Why is Miracle Maid Cookware Safe?
- The cookware was designed to reduce food sticking and splattering.
- The pots and pans are made of safe, non-reactive cookware materials.
- The brand was started by two moms who wanted to create a safe cooking environment for their children.
- The unique coating of the Miracle Maid cookware is easy to clean and safe to use.
- For years, Miracle-Maid has been considered a good cookware brand. They sell their products nationwide. As a result, they are one of the fastest growing brands in the non-stick category.
How do you use Miracle Maid cookware?
Using Miracle Maid cookware is an easy task. But there are some cautions. If you take proper care of the cookware in the following ways, you may increase its durability:
- First, you should place your Miracle Maid pan on your stovetop. But do not forget to use an oven mitt or pot holder over the cooktop. Placing any other item directly on the stovetop may harm your pan.
- Heat the pan up. Do not stop heating it until it releases a slight smoke from the surface. Preheating is a must to cook effectively with this cookware.
- Now, remove the pan from your stovetop burner. But, you should do it carefully because extra caution is needed to handle a hot pan.
- Soak the pan with water for ten seconds.
- After that, use tissue paper to dry off the pan.
- If you think extra care is necessary, repeat steps 1–5.
- Now your nonstick Miracle Maid cookware is ready for use.
How to Clean Miracle Maid Cookware?
Cleaning Miracle Maid cookware is very easy. Gather warm water, soap, and a non-abrasive sponge. First, wash the cookware with warm soapy water. Now, use the sponge and wash the cookware surface carefully. You can also use baking soda or vinegar to clean your cookware.
Get two cups of warm water and a half of vinegar in two different bowls. Now, mix the vinegar and water efficiently so you can use each dot of the mixture to clean your pan. Now, pour the mixture into your pan and shake it carefully. Rub the pan with your own hand until it removes all the dirt. After that, rinse the cookware with clean water and wipe it down with a damp cloth. The washing of the Miracle Maid pan is complete.