Tramontina, a cookware manufacturing company, is situated in Brazil and has been manufacturing pots and pans since 1911. The company sells its products all over the world and has had a stellar reputation for over a century.
It is impossible to get long-lasting cookware without adequate supervision. Cleaning and seasoning are two essential parts of the Tramontina pots and pans. Although seasoning is not required for every cookware, cleaning is a must for all.
Summary of Contents
How to Clean Tramontina Cookware?
To make your Tramontina cookware perform well and look good, you have to clean it after every use. You just need two necessary ingredients for cleaning Tramontina cookware: clean water and a bar of dish soap or dishwasher detergent.
Steps for cleaning Tramontina cookware:
- Rinse the cookware: When you take the cookware in your hand to clean it after use, you have to rinse it first. Ideally, some specks of food waste sticking to the cookware should be removed first.
- Apply dish soap/detergent: A mild soap or detergent is the best cleaning solution for your Tramontina pots and pans. But the soap or detergent should be non-abrasive.
- Rub and Wash the cookware: After applying dish soap to the cookware surface, you should scrub the cookware by using a soft brush, cloth, or sponge. This step will help get the soap foam on every inch of the cookware.
- Finally, you will turn on the faucet and keep the cookware under it. Rinse the cookware thoroughly so that the soap foam is completely removed from the cookware surface.
- Wipe and dry: The remaining dots of water may be a reason for unwanted stains on the cookware surface. So, you have to take a soft cloth and wipe down the cookware entirely.
Should I season Tramontina pans?
Yes, the seasoning process of Tramontina pots and pans can make them suitable for cooking and preserve their non-stick performance for a long time. So, as a Tramontina cookware user, you have to season the pots and pans every six months. Moreover, seasoning before the first use provides better performance.
How to season Tramontina cookware?
If you feel your Tramontina cookware is losing its non-stick performance, you must season it soon. There is a simple process for seasoning the cookware.
If any food waste is stuck on your cookware surface, you must remove it first. This task is the first preparation for seasoning.
Rub a slight amount of oil on the cookware. Ensure the oil is coated in the whole surface area.
Slight heating is necessary for seasoning cookware. Generally, low or medium heat for 2–3 minutes is enough. Then, you have to turn off the stove and let the pan cool naturally.
You can do the previous tasks two or three times. It will depend on how sticky your cookware is.
How do I take care of my Tramontina cookware?
The most important aspects of caring for Tramontina cookware are cleaning after each use and seasoning on a regular basis. Tramontina cookware is made of various materials, including stainless steel, aluminum, etc.
First, you must read the cookware user manual. It will give you the best way to use the cookware safely. If your cookware is dishwasher safe, it is mentioned in the user manual. Otherwise, it would be best if you could avoid it.
- Are Tramontina pots and pans dishwasher-safe?
All Tramontina stainless steel cookware is dishwasher-safe. But the aluminum-made Tramontina cookware is not safe for washing in a dishwasher because it is a slightly less stiff material than stainless steel.