Summary of Contents
Who made Rae Dunn cookware?
You could be amazed to hear that the pottery cookware company named Rae Dunn is made solely by a famous potter. The owner typically established the Rae Dunn company when she realized her passion and started to make simplistic and minimalist pottery product lines and a simple handwritten terracotta modeled like pots and jars. As time advances, it has become one of the signature names in the arena of the pottery industry. Now the demand for Rae Dunn products is soaring unbelievably across the USA.
Is Rae Dunn cookware discontinued?
The business was ongoing quite haplessly, but some unwanted issues made it quite impossible. Some of the Rae Dunn products have been out of stock or have been discontinued for some reasons, and those possible reasons are,
- Hazardous chemicals like lead, chromium, cadmium and many other detrimental chemicals have been found in the pottery letters and alphabetical consortiums.
- The Rae Dunn cookware can not withstand too many high temperatures. As a result, you cannot cook rough food items that need soaring heat to be cooked too well.
- There have been some irresistible issues with the making of the products. In some products, they have been using substandard raw materials that accelerated the bad times for the company. Some pots are prone to be shattered and cracked without any possible reasons.
- Some users have complained about the Rae Dunn cookware’s design, color, and quality. These unsurmountable incidents led to torrential closings of a few Rae Dunn cookware products and have been battered quite furiously.
Where to buy Rae Dunn cookware?
Rae Dunn cookware is popular in the USA and its surrounding regions. But if you want to avail the items, then these are available on these online sites and superstores,
- Some popular shops like TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls
The cookware is widely available in these popular shops, and there are thousands of options you can prefer buying. If you want to shop offline, then they have that option also. Physically you can search at TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and Marshall’s store, as they have quite a variety of Rae Dunn cookware.
Is Rae Dunn cookware safe?
There is a mixed reaction to this answer. Some researchers have found that the Rae Dunn cookware contains a possible amount of lead in the interior and exterior portion of the cookware and the pots. Other possibly harmful chemicals like chromium and cadmium have also been found based on lead. So it is not entirely safe for use. But some promising sides are that these products are oven-safe, dishwasher-safe, and scratch-resistant.
Most popular Rae Dunn cookware models
Let us explore some of the signature items of the Rae Dunn cookware.
Rae Dunn Cast Aluminum Casserole:
- The pot has a heavy-duty cast aluminum induction bottom
- The carrying capacity is over 4.5 liters
- It is oven safe and dishwasher safe, according to the company
- The non-stick coating prevents sticking food to the surface of the pot.
Rae Dunn frying pan:
- This skillet is oven-safe and compatible with any type of stovetop like gas, burner, electric induction oven, etc.
- It is made of heavy gauge cast aluminum which conveys a colossal heat conductivity.
- It is perfect for sauteing, frying, and cooking foods. You can use a soft sponge to clean the skillet’s surface, so the maintenance is as simple as you can ever get.